The intelligence inside the process chain is becoming increasingly decentralised and the process cells are being allocated more complex tasks in order to increase the flexibility of the manufacturing process. The higher-level control system increasingly uses the data delivered by the process cells to optimise and accelerate the complete manufacturing process. In doing so, the uncompromising integration of all systems involved into a network is critical.
- Depending on requirements and system environment CPUs S7-200, ET-200 and S7-300/400
- Communication via conventional Fieldbuses and networks
- Integrated sorting or control of downstream sorting devices
- Expansion with additional sensors for enhanced classification of the products
- Flexible integration into process control systems
- Modular software for adaptation to various different requirements
- Completeness check for boxes, crates, trays, bags, etc.
- Monitoring and checking of packaging robots